What are your earrings made of?
The materials I use mainly is paper. I use different kinds of paper to create the paper beads which are then designed with different materials like seed beads, glass beads, pearls, stones, stainless steel, strings and many others.
How do I pay for your jewelry?
You can pay with PayPal or by paying in advance to the account details given at check out. iDEAL will be coming soon.
How long does it take to make paper beads?
One paper bead takes 1-2 minutes. The bead is then varnished to make it waterproof and durable, this process takes 1-2 hours to be fully dried and ready to design.
Why paper beads?
Paper is readily accessible. I found working with paper at a younger age fascinating and inspiring. I create paper beads because I have room as an artist to create different shapes of paper beads and design them into something unique that stands out from other jewelries.
Are paper beads waterproof?
Yes, paper beads are water resistant but in-order to keep your jewelry beautiful for a long time I would advice taking them off during activities with water or perfume.
What are your shipping and return policies?
Check the return and shipping for more details.
Do you make custom jewelry?
Yes, only for jewelry in small quantities . I am a one person company, making customised items will take upto to two weeks depending on how much is ordered but i try my best to get done sooner. You pay 50% price on order and the rest is done when the jewelry is done.
why pay 50% on order? I have had orders before that took much time and were cancelled at the end costing me time and energy.
for more information on how to order, send me an email or message on instagram.
How do I take care of my jewelry?
- Paper beads are water resistant, not waterproof. Take your jewelry off when in contact with water activities like swimming, showering, doing dishes and more.
- Clean your jewelry by wiping them with a soft piece of cloth.
- Take your jewelry off when going to bead.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry while applying hairspray, perfume, sunscreen, hand lotion etc. wait until everything you have sprayed or applied has thoroughly dried or absorbed before wearing your jewelry.
- Avoid piling up your jewelry when storing them to avoid scratching and staining.
You can’t find your question?
Send me an email